Giới thiệu sản phẩm máy cắt kim cương WELL 4240
The precion cutting process
Well precision diamond wire saws are highly regarded in spe-cialist circles as universal and precise cutting devices. They work by cutting material and this belong in the category of mechan-ical machining equipment.
The time required for a cut and the service life of the diamond wire.
The tool consists of an open-ended wire that is constantly moved to and for over its entire length. This mostly extremely thin, metallic wire is studded with diamonds. It is particularly suitable for precision cuts satis-fying the highest demands.
The diamond, the hardest known material, serves as the cutting tool, It is thus possible to ma-chine all other materials. The specimen hardness determines
The Well precision diamond wire saw produces level surfaces and thin, plane-parallel slices or fine curves.
He diamond wire can be subject- Ted to extremely high pretentions-ing forces since it does not pos-sess a weld. A high edge sharp-ness is obtained when working with brittle materials. Soft mate-rials are cut without deformation.
Naturally, the demands placed on a cut can vary considerably de-pending on the characteristic use.This is why we often you a wide model range.
The characteristic of the Well 4240
Là một thiết bị để bàn, Model Well 4240 là một thiết bị có thể được sử dụng đa năng nhất trong các mẫu máy Well.
by modifying and measuring the following parameters:
- Wire speed (m/s)
- Wire tension (g)
- Feed force (g)
Large, changeable working area
(up to 120 x 120 mm) for work-ing inside or outside the wire loop by the use of different spe-cimen holders.
Thanks to the “wire save system” reconvery of diamond wire in the event of wire breakage.
Few personnel required.
Designed for continuos opera-tion.
Large tank for long operation.
Long working life
The exclusive use of high quality components ensures years of truble-free operation.
Easy handling – easy to maintain
- Automatic travel to the wire change position.
- Easy access to the plug connectors, fuses and potentiometers.
- Plug-in European-format printed circuit boards.
- Clear arrangement of all components.
High degree of safety
- Isolating transformer with double insulation.
- Extra-low voltage 24 V.
- Emergency-stop switch.
The X-Y-functions permit pat-tern to be cut in exceptional cases.
Precision cuts – requirements and difficulties
Machining is generally taken to mean the removal of particles by means of harder, mostly sharp object. Changes in the micro-structure and heat often arise in the boundary zones as a result. Since both phenomena are unde-sirable for high-quality cuts, the cutting parameters must be opti-mized to eliminate or severely restrict damage.
Well precion diamond wire saws offer the precondition for the highest precision. However, the result also depends to a large degree on the operator. The fol-lowing factors are of interest in this respect:
- Reduction of the contact sur-faces between tool and work-piece.
- Determination of the permis-sible unwinding speed of the wire.
- Selection of the correct wire diameter and wire length (wire is finite).
- Optimization of the correct pressure (feed) and wire tension.
- Selection of the correct dia-mond grain size, diamond shape, concentration as well as means of attachement and press fit depth.
- Suffcient chip elearance for removing the dust – axial – and radial.
- Quality of cut and cutting time depend above all on the ma-terial properties. This refers to the hardness, the density as well as the type of microstructure, the crystal lattice and its position al-so play a role. Further factors are the composition, the particle size, the purity as well as the coeffi-cient of friction (e.g rubber).
- Demands placed of the cut are the decisive factors: cutting without burrs, short cutting time, cutting without heating up as well as causing as little damage as possible.
Further factors include the type of specimen and how is
attached: type of attachement, shape, cutting direction and wall thickness.
- Environment: It must be en-sured that the dust is removed from the cut and the saw (clogged grooves).
Example : In the event of high air humidity, or when cutting dry salt.
Mains voltage: isolating transformer 220V, and 110V, 50-60 Hz (other voltages on request)
Operating voltage: 24V
Motor: High-quality motor 24 V DC, 40W , tacho generator
Brake: electromagnetic single-disk brake, brakes when current is removed, 24 V
Control: four-quadrant transitor, Servo amplifier
Fuses: ø 5 x 20mm, 6,3 A slow-blow (1 A slow-blow for additional functions such as pump, lamp 24 V AC)
Safety switch: wire breakage and end of cut (inductive), main switch (key-operated switch). Emergency-stop switch
Wire speed: digital, 0 – approx. 2,5 m/s
Measurement: continuously adjustable
Design: vertical wire guidance
Feed: gravity (wire)
Feed measurement: dynamometer
Specimen holder: refer to price list
Micrometer table: 100 mm adjustment travel along X axis, 0,01 mm scale graduation
Drum diameter: 120 mm, drive via recirculating ball screw
Wire length: approx. 10 m (1 set includ- ed in scope of delevery)
Wire diameter: refer to price list (standard: ø 0,17mm,30ų)
Wire tension measurement: dynamometer
Specimen size: approx. 115 x 115 mm
Wire cleaning: equipment for operation with cutting fluid, dampening roller
Dimensions: 590 x 550 x 520 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: approx. 55 kg (of which transformer approx. 9kg)
Accessories: winding unit 44 (definitely recommended), refer to list for further accessories